Updated: Aug 16, 2021
You don’t need me to tell you that 2020 has been A LOT, so here’s your friendly reminder to check-in and take care of your energy. What does that mean? You can think of your energy as existing in two reservoirs—one is your light force energy, and the other is your life force energy.
Your Light Force energy is your ability to attract what you want into your life because it builds up your magnetic field. It’s the field around you that strengthens your immune system and harmonizes and balances your chakras. It is your ability to heal, to learn and to be present. This energy—known to some as your electromagnetic field, or your auric field—is the energy that you use up almost on a daily basis. The majority of your light force energy gets used up dealing with other people, their thoughts, feelings and actions. It doesn’t matter if you’re dealing with people in person, or virtually, you can use up a lot of light force energy especially in times when emotions are running high, you can use up all of your light force energy.
Here are the signs that your tank is running low and how to fill it back up again.
Warning signs that your Light Force energy is very low are:
1. You get sick Your doctor canʼt figure out why because nothing is showing up in the tests, yet you keep getting sicker and sicker.
2. You feel tired and “drained” At the end of each day you are exhausted, no matter what you do you don’t seem to have enough energy for your day.
3. You canʼt sleep Even though you are very tired, you just canʼt get a good nights sleep. You keep waking up throughout the night, and when you get up in the morning you don’t feel rested.
4. You experience mental confusion Mental confusion is like being in a fog. For example, you walk into a room and then can’t remember why you went in there. Or you forget what you were saying halfway through saying it.
5. Your money goes away You may make plenty of money, but it is gone as soon as it hits your bank account. No matter how much you make, it doesn’t seem like enough. It feels like the money is just slipping through your fingers.
6. You feel “stuck” You are unsure about what to do or what decision to make. No matter what you do you feel like you aren’t making any progress. If your Light Force energy is low for long periods of time, depression can set in.
Four ways that you can recharge your Light Force Energy:
1. Sleep, meditate, or shower in a completely dark room Your body is photosensitive and when you are in complete darkness your body can then absorb what is called cosmic light energy. This energy will replenish your light Force energy however most of us sleep in rooms with some kind of ambient light. This is distracting to the body and interferes with its absorption of cosmic light. When you shower in a completely dark room the magnetic aspect of water will amplify your bodyʼs absorption of cosmic light.
2. Spend time near water Water that is at least four feet wide and five feet deep contains a natural vortex. A vortex is bringing in energy from the cosmos which then radiates out to you. This energy replenishes your light force energy. If you can't get to a natural body of water, a bath will do wonders! I think it was Sylvia Plath that said "There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them."
3. Breathing exercises Breath work is an incredible way to rebuild your light force energy and electromagnetic field! There are plenty of wonderful free resources available that teach breathing exercises.My favourite technique is the 4-7-8 breath from Dr. Andrew Weil. There's a handy video here
4. Consider using any of the products in our 'Protecting Your Energy Self-Care Kit' My favourite, and the easiest to use of the products in that kit is our Happy Communion Candle. We made this candle specifically to help build up your light force energy and help you feel less drained at the end of the day. The plant that really helps with that is orris root. It helps to fortify your field over time, which means that you hold onto your your energy more easily. The energy of this plant builds up in you over time, so that even when you’re not around your candle it can still be helpful! Available here!
These are a few easy ways you can build up your Light Force energy. What other ways have you experienced that rejuvenate you?
If you liked this article, you'll love our newsletter! Sign up and get all of our best content delivered monthly to your inbox! Sign up here!